20 Years of Christal Seas Scuba!
Wow, August marks 20 years since Chris and Polly established Christal Seas Scuba! We have had an amazing time and have been so lucky to introduce hundreds of people to the underwater world and made some fantastic friends along the way. Thank you to everyone who has helped over the years and made it all possible.
We are celebrating with coffee and cakes in the shop all week so do pop in, say hello and treat yourself to one.
Here are 20 ways to get involved with your local dive centre to mark our 20th birthday!
1. Pop into the dive shop for a coffee and to see what activities are running - there is always something going on!
2. Book a pool dive in our lovely on-site swimming pool to refresh your dive skills.
3. Book a try dive for a friend or family member to introduce them to the underwater world.
4. Join us for a shore dive off the Norfolk coast - see the Coast Dive page for details.
5. Book one of our fantastic scuba holidays for when we can travel again...See Holidays
6. Book a Full Face mask try dive for something different - contact us for dates.
7. Discover your inner mermaid with one of our mermaid sessions -so much fun!
8. Join us for the Brass Helmet dive day in York, March 2022, and try out the old fashioned dive gear including lead boots!
9. Come to the Christmas Party, Sat 4 December 2021 at the Mercure Hotel (next to the dive shop), and meet up with people you have dived with and make new friends and dive buddies.
10. Join us for a dive at Stoney Cove or Gildenburgh. We've got several coming up during September, October and November.
11. Organise a beach clean and invite your dive buddies.
12. Book a Twinset try dive to try a new way of diving - let us know if you are interseted.
13. Book a rescue diver refresher or taster in the pool to refresh or learn key rescue skills.
14. Refresh or learn key first aid skills with our EFR course.
We want your suggestions for the last few... what would you like us to offer or run?? Let us know - the best suggestions win a free CSS polo shirt or hoodie!
And here are some fun pictures from the last few years.....
Whiffler Road shop opening
Chris, Josh & Woody digging out the pool
Louise mucking in too!
The pool dig team!
Pool nearly ready..
Chris & Kevin admiring their hard work
Polly & Mark were the first to jump in!
Our first dive post lockdown 2020
Trudi & Polly - great buddies!
Nessie at Stoney Cove
Tec training in Egypt
Chris's Open Water course in 1997!
Jumping off the boat in Egypt
Some of our amazing junior divers
Brass helmet dive 2020
Halloween night dive at Gildenburgh
Skye & Bracken - the dive dogs!